Friday, November 12, 2010

What we are all about



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHSNSB70U80


This was shared between some of us on Facebook and I had to post it here as well. The members of the Lucky Cast club are amazing. I am honored to be a part of this and it is nice to know that I have such amazing support. People who will catch me when I am falling and allow me to cry and to dry my tears. I only hope I can do the same for them when they need it.

We are 24 days away from squishy hugs. I cannot wait and yet I am terrified all at the same time. Cast free life for a week seems like an big unknown. We are so used to the cast at this point it is just part of life. Besides the hugs, I am really looking forward to Kiya splashing in the bath tub for the first time since September 13.

So to all my cast friends approaching your squishy hugs, know we are there for you and will be praying for low nubmers and for a successful cast day.

No comments:

Post a Comment